If you smell this odour inside:
- Ventilate the area by opening nearby doors and windows.
- Evacuate the area and turn off the gas supply (if safe to do so).
- Do not use a source of ignition such as matches or cigarette lighters.
- Seek expert advice by calling your gas supplier Faults & Emergencies number (can be found on your bill)
- Contact your gas supllier Faults and Emergencies number
- Remove all ignition sources from the area.
- If safe to do so, turn off the gas supply.
Natural gas meter pictured above shows the valve in both the opened and closed position
If you need help contact Fix Your Plumbing